Chef Gabe’s Brussels Sprouts
1 lb Brussels Sprouts
2 fl oz Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic, chopped fine
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
2 T Capers
4 T Romano cheese grated
1 cup Housemade Croutons
· 2 cups of French Bread, cut into 1” cubes
· 2 T. Olive oil
· ¼ tsp Italian Seasonings
· ¼ tsp Garlic powder
· ¼ tsp Salt
Brussels Sprouts Recipe
1. Clean the Brussels sprouts and trim the bottom. Cut them in half vertically.
2. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt. Roast in a preheated 450 degree oven until slightly charred. About 12 minutes.
3. Place toasted croutons in the bottom of the serving dish you are using.
4. Transfer cooked Brussels sprouts to a mixing bowl and toss with garlic, lemon juice, capers, cheese and salt until everything looks evenly coated.
5. Pour the contents of the bowl over your croutons and enjoy.
1. Toss bread with seasonings and oil.
2. Place single layer on baking tray.
3. Place in preheated 325 degree oven.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until light golden brown and crispy.
Recipe by Chef Gabe Caliendo, Lazy Dog Restaurant + Bar